47

"Get your ass up, Hanagaki!" Rindou yelled from outside her door for the second time that morning. "Why am I the one that has to do this shit..." he quietly grumbled to himself. Usually, when he was dealing with Ran and his slumber-loving ass, he'd just go in and turn on the lights or open the curtains to wake him up, but Danny had locked the door and he had no clue where the key was.

A few feet away, Ran finally came out of his room with a yawn. Similar to the night when Danny had arrived, he was shirtless and hadn't done his hair yet. "Go order breakfast, Rindou, I'll get her."

Rindou nodded with an "okay," before adding, "Oh, and the door's locked."

"M'kay," he replied with a yawn before going to find the key. A minute later, while Rindou was ordering food, he returned with the key in hand. If he was being honest, he kinda hoped Danny would be up cooking breakfast again, but then again, she's one of the most unpredictable people he's met, so he wasn't very surprised either. "Danny?" he loudly called as he knocked on the door. "You up?" When there was no answer, he let out a sigh. Why do I have to deal with this? "I'm coming in! If you're not dressed, that's your fault!" he continued as he unlocked the door with the key. After a few seconds of silence, he turned the knob and pushed on the door. It opened only a few inches before it stopped. "Hm?" There was something on the other side blocking it, he realized. A bit annoyed now, he pushed harder, causing whatever had been blocking the door to move. Before he could step very far into the room though, he stopped dead in his tracks.

"The food'll be here in a few. Is she..." Rindou trailed off when he looked into the room. The lights were already on, which made it easy to see the rainbow of colors that littered the previously cream-colored walls. After a second of looking at them, he could tell that they were fantastical drawings of knights, mages, dragons, and all sorts of other creatures that he couldn't even begin to name. Those drawings completely filled the walls, hardly leaving any blank space to show the wall's original creme color. What's more, the bed was empty and markers were haphazardly laying on the floor near the walls.

A yawn sounding from the floor behind the door broke both brothers of their stupor. Danny pushed herself up from the spot she eventually ended up falling asleep before stretching her arms above her head, gaining a few pops and cracks before she finally noticed Ran's blurry form in front of her. "Mornin'"

"What the fuck is this?"

Ooooo, he sounds mad, she thought before her brows scrunched together in slight confusion. Wait, what did I do? She then noticed the arduous amount of color that seemed to blend together on the walls before her brows raised as she remembered what had happened last night. "Oh... right... I may have had a burst of energy at midnight that resulted in... this. ... Sorry?" I would love to know what I drew, cause, holy shit, that's a lot. With that thought, she pushed herself up, feeling her knees and spine crack from sleeping on the floor.

Ran's eye twitched in annoyance. "You're cleaning this shit up."

"Sure thing, Rannabelle," she nonchalantly replied as she dug around in the pockets of her bag. "'M kinda hungry and blind at the moment, so I'll start on that afterwards." Where the hell are my contacts?

He clicked his tongue in annoyance before stalking back off into the hallway, grumbling, "I'm goin' back to bed..." A moment later, he was in his room, shutting the door hard enough to shake the floor slightly.

"Why in the hell-" Rindou started, only to be cut off by the doorbell. With an annoyed sigh and a glare thrown at the girl's back, he left to get the food.

Danny silently chuckled at the whole situation. Back home, this only happened a handful of times before her mom learned to keep at least fifteen posterboards in the house. At the very least, she always had the sense to use washable markers on the walls, so she had that going for her if nothing else. Finally, she found her case and found out that she was on her last pair. "... Fuck me..." she grumbled. After putting them in, she went out to the kitchen to see Rindou putting three bags of food and two cups of coffee on the table. With a yawn, she grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down.