20

"Hey, Takemitchy, got any idea where your sister is? I needed to talk to her too," Draken asked as they exited the train station.

"Uh, I think she's usually out for a run around this time," he replied after thinking for a moment. "Do you want me to-"

"Oi, Take, Kenny!" Both boys looked to their right as they stopped to see the girl in question. Despite the chilly weather, she had her jacket wrapped around her waist, wearing nothing but a tank top on her upper half. Neither one understood how she wasn't cold. 

"Don't call me that so loud," Draken lightly scolded as she neared.

"Yeah, yeah, Draken," she said with a playful eye-roll as she came to a stop next to them. "So, what're you guys up to?"

"We're going to my place. Come on, I needed to talk to you too," he said as he motioned his head slightly.

"Sure." Now that she thought about it, she didn't know where he lived.

They walked for a while and Danny put her coat on along the way. Soon enough, they stopped at a tall building smack dab in the middle of Shibuya. Danny was a little confused though, since this wasn't an apartment complex. And she would actually come to this place for drawing studies. If she remembered right-

"Hit the button for the fourth floor," Draken said, cutting off her thoughts once they got into the elevator.

A few moments later, the elevator door opened, revealing the familiar brothel. "C'mon in," the man, who would still be here in the future, said.

"Huh? Ah, sorry, this must be the wrong-" Takemichi began to say.

"I'm back," Draken said cutting him off and confusing him further.

"Oh, it's just you," the man said as Danny quietly observed the scene.

"You're home early, Kenny," the woman leaning against the reception desk said.

"I'm gonna have a word with this guy," Draken said as he looked back at the twins. "So wait for a bit."

"Sit down and relax, kids," the man said with a smile as he began heading toward the back.

"Keep quiet and don't bother our customers," the woman added as she followed him.

The twins were left sitting in the waiting area with another man that was clipping his nails. While Takemichi was internally freaking out over the situation, Danny was casually sketching in one of her sketchbooks that barely fit in her sweatpants pockets. Back when she was working as a journalist, before her manga had taken off, she would come to this place once a week if she was free. Obviously, she was a bit uncomfortable at first, given that it was a brothel, but after she came around enough she got comfortable and they grew used to her "odd" request. And in the end, she improved her drawing skills drastically and they got paid extra for easy work.

"Huh? Where'd Takemichi go?" Draken questioned as he came out into the waiting area. He had expected to see both twins but was only met with one.

Danny looked up from her drawing in a questioning manner, having completely spaced off before. She looked where her brother had been to see that he indeed was missing. "I dunno," she said with a shrug, making Draken sigh.

"Come on." He led the way through the halls before telling her to wait outside of the shower room. A few moments later, an annoyed-looking girl walked out and back to the front before Draken and a partially damp Takemichi came out. They went all the way to the back before Draken opened the door to a small bedroom. "Pretty cool, right?" he said with a chuckle as he sat down on his bed. "You're the only ones I've invited over besides Mikey."