24

"TAKEMICHI!" 

From the alley that Takemichi and Hinata were just walking by, burst a very large man. He swung his arm that was clad in red, catching Takemichi in the crook of his elbow, and threw him down the street past Danny, Hakkai, and Yuzuha.

"Take!" Danny exclaimed as she quickly went to her brother's side. She crouched next to him as he coughed, rubbing and patting his back as he did so. This guy had gone too damn far. She looked over at the towering man with a glare as she stood with her shoulders back, ignoring the nervous pit in her stomach. 

He was taller than anyone else she knew and definitely more muscular. Unlike the other members of Black Dragon, his uniform was red with the coat being undone which showed the swirls of a tattoo and some cursive writing that she didn't care to read. His blue and white hair was swept back aside from two pieces of his bangs and his golden eyes just oozed murderous intent.

She wasn't scared though. As a matter of fact, she was pissed. He had just attacked her brother for no reason. She wasn't about to let him get away scot-free. 

"Dooh! The sound you make when I bash your head in!" he sang as he gave a sinister smirk. He stopped just a couple of feet from Danny, making the difference in their height all the more obvious. "Not fair, you guys. You're having fun without me. Let me join in!" Without warning, he grabbed the collar of Danny's uniform and lifted her up. She had barely enough time to lift her arms before he tried to deliver a punch to the side of her head. 

She flew from his grip, hitting the concrete a second later. Her vision was a bit blurry despite defending herself. Holy shit... she thought as she pushed herself up a bit. She stayed low to the ground though as she kept her eyes on the monster of a man. With every beat of her heart, she could feel the dull throbbing ache in her arms.

"So, who are these punks?" Taiju asked as he turned to look at his men.

"You punched them without even knowing?" Kokonoi asked with a laugh. "That's so like you, Boss. The guy you just punched is Toman's Beast and 3rd Division Captain, Danny Hanagaki, and the other is their 1st Division Captain, Takemichi Hanagaki."

"Huh?" he looked down at Danny's crouching form. "Toman?" He let out a loud hearty laugh. "This guy is their Beast? Koko, that's a good joke."

Bitch! Her eye twitched in annoyance.

"It's true, Boss. They're your brother's friends."

"There's no damned way!" he laughed once more as he took a couple of steps closer to Danny.

Her eye twitched in annoyance as he brought his leg back for a kick that she fully expected. Right before he could land a hit to her jaw, she leaned back, making the kick narrowly miss. "Oi," she said in a low tone as she pushed herself up. She cracked her neck, keeping her glare on the titan in front of her as a smirk formed on her features. "You're too slow."

The silence following was deafening. It was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop. WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY?! Danny mentally freaked out as she kept her smirk up and gaze on Taiju's murderously calm face. I really had to tempt fate twice today, huh? Well, fuck it. I wanted some fun and I'm gonna get it. Despite how angry she was at the man, and how much she was itching for a fight, she wasn't stupid. He was definitely stronger than her.

Takemichi gaped at his sister. Daju what the hell?! he thought as he began freaking out. He knew she couldn't watch her mouth at times, but she might have well slapped Taiju in the face! At least then she would've had more of a chance.

While her brother was busy freaking out, the two younger Shiba siblings were petrified. No one had ever talked back to their brother and lived to tell the tale. Hakkai, specifically, was more worried. He had heard rumors of Danny being a fierce fighter that egged on fights. Hell, he even witnessed the Beast in action during the Halloween Conflict. He knew Danny was strong, but not strong enough to beat his brother that was twice his size.