15

~Just real quick before we start. This is in 3rd POV, I've recently started writing in it more and find it easier than 1st now~

"And... done," Danny muttered to herself as she made sure the pink wig was secured. As of right now, she looked like a completely different person. As opposed to her usual thick black hair, she had a short pink bob. That alone would make it hard to recognize her, but she wasn't willing to take a single chance. She wore a pair of blue wide-framed glasses, a crocheted rainbow poncho that she had added a petal stitch to the bottom the night prior with a white tanktop under, bell-bottom-like jeans with flowers ironed on them, and her black and white sneakers that she had cleaned up. She could've bought girlier clothes, but she wanted to save up for a bigger purchase later on, so she used what she had.

"Where are you going dressed like that?" her mom asked once she came out of the bathroom. She was honestly shocked by her daughter's cute look. The last time she tried to get her anything girly, it just went to the back of the closet. And that was when she was seven years old.

"Hm? Oh, just doing some research," she replied as she pocketed her phone that she had set on the couch at some point. 

"Oh? Did you find a boy you like?" her mom teasingly asked with a sly look.

"Wha- no!" Danny quickly turned to her with a bit of a disgusted look. Kisaki and Hanma definitely weren't on her hot guys list. Well... Hanma isn't that bad looking... But, no. "I'm helping one of my friends in the gang to see what the new captain is up to. He's up to something, we just don't know what."

"Just don't go sending anyone to the hospital," she mused as she started heading to the kitchen.

"No guarantee. If anyone jumps me, that's their funeral," she shrugged as she headed for the door. She slipped on her shoes before opening the door. "I'll be back before supper!" With that, she left.

She spotted Kisaki after about half an hour of walking. Around this time, he's usually at one of three cafes getting lunch. After that, he would walk for a while, talking on his phone every now and then, before meeting up with Hanma. She'd give him credit, he would do well with normal people tailing him. He changed times and locations decently often and even changed the order he did things a couple of times, but he wasn't good enough to shake her. She had dealt with people that had years of experience with avoiding the press, But him? He only had two to three years at best, and he didn't have multiple people trying to tail him at all times. In her eyes, he was an easy target. 

An hour had passed since Kisaki had met up with Hanma and Danny was still hot on their tails. She hadn't gone unnoticed by the taller male though. "Hey, Kisaki," he said, earning a hum of acknowledgment from the younger teen. "You know we're being followed, right?"

Kisaki's eyes widened. No, he didn't. "For how long?" he asked, quickly regaining his composure as he glanced behind them.

"An hour maybe," Hanma replied as he kept his eyes focused ahead of them on the girl that's constantly been nearby since they met up. "Looks like it's a girl too. Heh, maybe you've got someone obsessed with you," he chuckled.

"I doubt it," Kisaki said, glancing across the street to see if there was anyone suspicious. "Besides, you know who I'm interested in."

Hanma hummed as the pink-haired girl went to the side of the sidewalk and leaned against one of the buildings. A small smirk made its way to his face as she took out a paper map and squinted down at it. Even though her head was lowered, she was watching them. "Oi, Girly," he said as he stopped next to her.

Kisaki stopped a moment after with his usual indifferent expression. This is who's been tailing us? he thought to himself as he looked at the slightly taller girl. Why would someone like her have any interest? Unless she's a spy for one of the gangs he's messed with in the past.