When you're on your period

❤️Seiya❤️

As soon as he heard you groan, he'd be all over you. Heatpads? Got it. Chocolate? You got it! Seiya would also make sure to squeeze in a cuddle or two if you needed it. (You didn't, but it was nice of him to do that.)

❄️Hyoga❄️
Like Seiya, Hyoga would be extremely prepared for moments like this. If you needed heatpads, he was your guy. If you needed chocolate, he was there.  (He also needed tons of tissue boxes in case you were emotional because we both know your girlfriend crying is not good for the boyfriend at all.)

🐉Shiryu🐉
Shiryu is a sweet, mysterious boy, but he's extremely clueless about what to do when you have those random cramps. Fortunately, Seiya is able to tell him everything he needs to know, thanks to growing up with a sister his whole life. As soon as he's told, Shiryu dotes over you like a concerned mother.

🩷Shun🩷
This lil bean? He'd be really upset to see you in such pain, but he's confused at why you are always holding your stomach. So Ikki, his brother, has to tell him everything about a girl's anatomy. Needless to say, as soon as he comes home, he's extremely flustered, but like Shiryu, he also dotes over you like a mom.