Making out-Seiya x reader

Seiya's POV
Y/N closed to the door to my chambers and pushed me down onto my bed. I watched her get up off the side, giving me such a hot look.

"Shirt and pants. Off. Now." She pointed to my clothes.

I smirked, taking them off. "You want to see me naked, Y/N?"Okay then."

She took off her own clothes, grinning. I felt my face heat up seeing how beautiful my girlfriend was.

Y/N sat on my chest and grabbed onto my arms. She put her cosmo into mine, and I felt my cosmo burning down like a match that lost its flame.

"Your turn." I grinned, picking Y/N up and placing her underneath me.
I sat on Y/N's chest and gave some of my cosmo to her. Her cosmo got stronger with each passing moment.

"Seiya...." She moaned, and my entire body was mush at her calming touch.

I kissed Y/N's neck, hearing her moan again. I felt her cosmo start burning harder and much longer than before.

She gave her cosmo to me again, making me moan her name quietly.

My cosmo was on the verge of exploding, and I could feel that Y/N's was as well. I gave some more of my cosmo to her, and just like that, it was over.

"Phew." I sighed, pulling my covers up underneath my neck. That makeout session had been just what I needed to relax me from an exhausting mission.

Y/N laid on my chest, snuggling deeply into my neck. I supported her back with one arm, feeling Y/N turn to face directly towards my chest.

"Seiya?"
"Yeah?"

"I love you."
"Love you too, Y/N."

The End