Drunk Headcannons

❤️Seiya❤️
Reckless Drunk
You love Seiya to death, but the guy is honestly the worst to be around when he's drunk. When Seiya drinks too much, he gets incredibly reckless, especially when it comes to your safety. If he sees you sitting with some friends or people that you just made friends with, Seiya gets immediately overprotective of you and threatens to pummel them if he thinks they're bothering you. He's way more overprotective than usual, and it drives you a bit nuts. Naturally, Seiya always awakens, needing to throw up, and you would normally cringe when your boyfriend vomits, but you breathe in deeply and tell yourself that you're dating a living and strong ornate Saint of Athena. Normal went out your door long after Seiya came into your life and into your house.....

🐉Shiryu🐉
Angry Drunk
Sweet and calm Shiryu becomes a force to be reckoned with once he's had a few drinks. Shiryu tends to start a couple fights while he's drunk, and that's usually the part when you step in to take him home. However, if Shiryu doesn't listen to you, you enlist Seiya's help to bring your boyfriend back to Sanctuary. Needless to say, Shiryu usually wakes up with an awful migraine in the morning and never talks about the night before, always thinking about how dishonorable it was to start fighting like that without checking with his master or the other saints first.

❄️Hyoga❄️
Clingy Drunk
Hyoga is surprisingly clingy when he's had a lot to drink. He never lets you go anywhere without him, much to your annoyance. You can barely go two feet without Hyoga clinging to your leg and begging you not to leave him behind. The embarrassing part is that Hyoga remembers the clingy moments of the night before and absolutely won't speak to you for a week until he's done blushing madly.

🩷Shun🩷
Emotional Drunk
Shun is a complete mess when he drinks too much. He'll sit in a corner and bawl that he misses you, barely even noticing you're standing right next to him. Shun gets emotional over the simplest things, whether it's about food or the fact you left him alone. You're not too surprised when Shun is too embarrassed of himself to say a single word to you for a week......