Ignoring your boyfriend prank

🐉Shiryu🐉
Being as attentive as he is, Shiryu immediately notices you have taken no interest in what he's doing. It physically hurts Shiryu when you turn away and bury your face in a book when he tries to talk to you. He does try to ask you what's going on, but you never seem to respond to his words. Eventually, Shiryu just stops talking and goes outside to train, thinking to himself that you'd get over whatever this was and then talk to him again. Be that as it may, you see that you majorly affected Shiryu with your prank and go to apologize. He is happy that nothing is wrong and gives you the tightest hug you ever felt, never letting go for hours on end.

❄️Hyoga❄️
Hyoga may be aloof and cold sometimes (ha ha, cold pun), but needless to say, due to his attention to detail, he quickly realizes that you're ignoring him. Hyoga tries to talk to you in training, during dinner, anything. Nothing works. You even shut the door in his face and don't come out of your room for a little while. Hyoga just gives up at this point and curls up outside your room, feeling depressed and wondering what he did to deserve this kind of treatment. Realizing that you broke your beloved's heart, you open the door and throw yourself in his arms, crying that you didn't mean to hurt him this bad. Satisfied that he did nothing wrong, Hyoga leans into your touch, breathing in your sweet scent and holding you close to his chest.

🩷Shun🩷
When it comes to things like people ignoring him, Shun is quite sensitive about it. So when you start ignoring him, Shun tries to ask why, only to get no answer. You ignore him all day, and Shun starts getting sad, thinking that he's done something to hurt you. Shun's thoughts take a downward spiral, eventually culminating in thinking that he needed to leave Sanctuary before he hurt you more.
Fortunately, it's at this point that you realize your mistake and stop Shun from leaving, consoling him, and reassuring him it was only a prank.

❤️Seiya❤️
Seiya is not the type of guy you can just ignore easily. He's a huge keet, childish, and easily excitable. Which makes it all the more difficult for you to ignore your boyfriend as he continues telling you about his day and all the training he's been doing recently. When he realizes you're not responding, Seiya tries to get your attention, whether it's making loud noises with his elbow or yelling in your ear. Unfortunately, you seem to ignore these attempts, staring off into the distance and not hearing anything your boyfriend says to you. Seiya isn't too pleased seeing this, but he's not that affected, knowing you do need your space sometimes. He tries to make it up to you by cooking your favorite food, f/n. You have your back turned towards him, still. Seiya lowers his head and goes back to the kitchen, saddened but unphased, for the most part, at least. If you're really heartless and decide to keep up the charade by facing your chair away from him, Seiya brings his guitar out and sings a beautiful song for you, ending it with the line that he loves you so much and he will never stop.

Seeing no change in your posture, Seiya turns away from you with a solemn and depressed expression on his normally happy face. "I'm sorry, Y/N. If you hate me, I understand."

Seiya then sits down on the couch, places his head in his hands, and weeps softly, the boy feeling as though you took his heart out and stomped on it. Seiya's cosmo radiates with sorrow and guilt; then, you feel bad about hurting your beloved.

You feel your own tears prick at your eyes; you made Seiya cry. You didn't want him to be upset, not in a million years did you ever want to hurt him.

This is what moves you to stop the prank because while Seiya's childishness and goofball tendencies get on your nerves sometimes, you still love the guy to the ends of the earth, and the last thing you want to do is hurt the lovable and outspoken boy you owed your life to. If Seiya was crying because of you, then you would cry too because you two were in this together, and no prank would ever change that. Of course, Seiya is understandably pissed at you when he finds out. So, you end up cuddling with him after the prank stops cold.