When it's your birthday

❤️Seiya❤️
Seiya is a simple boy, but sometimes, for him, simplistic birthday parties are the way to go. When you come home from school, a text from Seiya dings in asking if you could meet him at Sanctuary because he needs to show you something. After you do, a trail of blue meteors leads the way to the back of Sanctuary. And in the middle of it all stands your boyfriend holding a bouquet of your favorite f/c flowers, smiling his goofy smile that you adore. Behind him, there is a huge strawberry cake that says,"Happy Birthday, Y/N!" You are so moved by this gesture that you run into Seiya's arms, happy tears running down your cheeks, and he simply holds you tight, happy that he was able to make you smile on such a special day. What's Seiya's gift for you? A bracelet that adorns the Pegasus symbol and has a built-in communicator so Seiya can keep in contact with you if you're ever in trouble, like with thieves or muggers.

🐉Shiryu🐉
When it comes to your birthday, Shiryu plans ahead for it so he can have everything ready when you wake up. When you do wake up, however, you are greeted by the beloved goddess Athena herself, who says there's something outside that she thinks you'll like. As you make your way outside, you notice Seiya, Hyoga, Shun, and Ikki all in their saint armors, looking embarrassed as they hold up a sign that says,"Happy Birthday, Y/N! I love you to the moon and back!" You immediately recognize the green dragon-esque handwriting and tear up as your boyfriend comes out from behind and declares his love for you with a green bracelet that has a beautiful looking  dragon charm on it, similar to his armor headpiece.
❄️Hyoga❄️
Unlike the other two, Hyoga has no idea what to get for your birthday. So he goes for Seiya's approach of being simple and Shiryu's approach of getting what you like. So if you're wondering why Hyoga is standing out on your lawn with a beautiful ice covered bracelet in his hands, that's why. He's so flustered as you put it on, hoping to the gods you still love him.