When you see him cry

❤️Seiya❤️
You were walking towards Seiya's apartment, a smile on your face. The day had dwindled on and on, and you were glad it was over now. You were wandering down an alleyway when a shadow passed by you and stuck a knife in your chest. Before you could punch him, he left, leaving you on the ground in pain. You already felt the breath leaving your lungs, but you knew there was one person you could call before you lost consciousness.
Getting out your phone, you typed a message to your boyfriend, hoping he would get here sooner rather than later. Within a few minutes, you heard footsteps and saw the familiar gleam of the pegasus cloth. Seiya was here. He was going to rescue you....
"Seiya... I love you so much." You whispered before blacking out, hearing him shout your name in fear.

2 hours later.....
You opened your eyes to see the white ceiling of a hospital room. Looking around, you saw Seiya curled up on the side of your hospital bed, holding your hand tightly. You gently removed your hand from his painful grip, noticing it was starting to bruise. That must have woken Seiya up because his eyes opened, and they rested upon you. "Y/N!"You're okay!"Thank Athena!" Seiya rushed forward and grabbed you in a tight hug, carefully avoiding your stitches. You smiled at Seiya's kindness, wrapping your arms around his waist gently so he realized you were okay and not dead. Seeing Seiya pull away and tear up, you were stunned. He never cried in front of you before. It was...surprising.

"Pegasus?" "What's the matter?" "Are you okay?"
"Y-Yes, it's just, I thought you were going to die, beautiful. I almost lost you today because I wasn't there to protect you from whoever left that damn knife in your chest!" Seiya broke down in tears, clutching the bedsheet on your hospital bed and bowing his head so you couldn't see him like this. But you tilted his face up towards you and gently wiped his tears away. "Seiya, the important thing is I am here right now. You rescued me and brought me to the hospital just in time to save my life. And I owe you a debt of gratitude for that, my Pegasus." Seiya was full out sobbing now, covering his face with both hands. Fondly smiling, you pulled your crying boyfriend into a one-armed hug, rubbing his back and assuring him that you were still here.

I'll always be by your side, Seiya.....

No matter what happens to me....

🐉Shiryu🐉
You were woken up by the sound of sobs beside you. It had been a long mission that Athena had assigned, and you and your boyfriend were exhausted. Sitting up, you noticed Shiryu in a fetal position at the edge of the bed, sobbing into his arms. "Honey?" "What's wrong?" You asked, moving over to where he sat and placing a hand on his shoulder.Your beloved dragon boy almost never cried, so something awful must've occurred to make him feel like this. Shiryu jolted a little as the feeling of your touch reached him before relaxing and wiping his eyes. "Oh, Y/N!"Sorry to wake you up." You frowned, rubbing his arm. "Shiryu, please, what's the matter?" He sighed, wrapping his arms around his legs. "Remember when I told you about my master Deathmask killing Shunrei?" You grimaced at that but nodded, remembering the anniversary of her death where you caught Shiryu crying at her tombstone and said that you would pray for her alongside him.
Your boyfriend continued, a single tear dripping down his cheek. "Well, this time it was you in place of her. I couldn't bear the thought of losing someone else I cared about, so I defeated him, but by the time I got there, you...." Shiryu sucked in a heavy breath. "Had passed on."
You placed a hand to your mouth in shock, watching Shiryu's expression darken.While you were never going to die as long as the saints had you under their care, it was obvious that Shiryu was really affected by this dream of his. Sighing, you placed a hand on his shoulder. "That's not going to happen, Shiryu."
"But what if it does, Y/N? I'm not always there to protect you, and I'm worried that....you'll leave me too. "At least Shunrei came back alive. You probably won't. And it will be all my fault!" Shiryu burst into tears and bowed his head so that his long black bangs covered his face. You held onto him tightly and nuzzled into his side, feeling like he needed the comfort.
"Hey, what's going on?"Is everything alright over here?" Recognizing the voice, you stood up and opened the door. Seiya stood there, decked out in full Pegasus armor down to the t. His expression was stony, but it also read worry. You sighed again and gestured to the sobbing Shiryu. Shock registered on Seiya's face. "Why is Shiryu crying? Is he okay?" "What happened?" Seiya gave you a pleading look. You winced. "He had a nightmare, and now he thinks I'm going to die sometime soon."

Seiya winced as well. "Sounds rough."

You cringed. "Tell me about it."I think we should definitely comfort him."

Sitting back down and wrapping your arms around your boyfriend's waist, you felt the bed shift as Seiya sat down beside you and did the same.

"No matter what happens, Shiryu, I will always be here to hold and comfort you."Nothing will stop me from that, nothing." You whispered into Shiryu's neck, feeling him grab onto you in a tight but tender embrace and say,"Thank you, Y/N." Seiya tightened his grip on you and buried his face in your and Shiryu's shoulder, his own tears staining the sleeve of your shirt. "And I will always protect the both of you. So long as Pegasus lives and breathes, I do as well. I will never stop fighting to protect you guys, never in a millennia." Your best friend whispered softly, a tear falling down his cheek and landing on your leg.

As long as Seiya and Shiryu were here to protect you, along with the other saints, your spirit would never die.

🩷Shun🩷
You rollerbladed quickly down the sidewalk, making sure to throw in a good twirl or two once you made it over a crack. Hearing sobs in the distance, you sped up. Upon reaching where the sobs originated (they were from Sanctuary,) you saw Shun sitting outside with his head in his hands. You skated over, ripping off your rollerblades and your helmet as you made your way towards him. "Shun!" "What happened?" "What's the matter?" Sitting down beside him, you saw bruises on both his arms. Shun looked up, seemingly not realizing you were there. "Oh, hi Y/N." You frowned and rubbed his bruised arm, feeling him shudder at your touch. "Shun, what happened to you, honey?" "Why are your arms bruised?" "Please answer me...." You pouted, giving him your best pleading look. After a minute, your boyfriend sighed. "I was beaten up by two Gold Saints because they thought I didn't deserve to be a Saint. I was worthless, weak, and a crybaby in their eyes." You gasped in shock and crossed your arms across your chest angrily. "They did talk trash about me at first, but when they started talking like that about you and the Saints, I lost it completely. "Which is why they gave me these bruises. So I'd remember not to cross them like that ever again." Shun cringed and gripped both arms, letting tears fall down his cheek. "It was awful, Y/N. Luckily, you weren't there to witness it, or else they would have hurt you too." Your boyfriend frowned, wrapping his arms around his legs. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I must sound like a huge whiner to you right now."
You grabbed Shun into a hug, burying your face in his chest. "Heck no, Shun!"You're not a whiner at all!"I understand your pain, which is why I'm here for you no matter what. We all are." Feeling four sets of arms wrap around you and Shun with him trembling in happiness underneath you, you knew you got to him. Shun may be slightly naive sometimes, but there was no one in the world you'd rather protect but him. Even if death encroached upon you, you'd still fight for Shun with all of your love abound.