When you cry

🐉Shiryu🐉
Shiryu hates seeing you cry. The very sight of your tears makes his heart fill up with dread and guilt. Usually, when you sit on the couch and wipe tears away, Shiryu sits down beside you and lets you cry into his chest, knowing you must have a reason why you're feeling this sad. You are then treated to some sentimental cuddles where Shiryu tries to get you to smile again, and evidently, it always works.

❄️Hyoga❄️
You always seemed like such a strong person to Hyoga, hiding how you feel from everyone you know, and when you cry, he sees your true self. If you're in your room crying, Hyoga will just enter and let you throw yourself at him, holding you close once he's sure you are comfortable in his arms. You spend most of the day talking through some sad things to Hyoga until he sees that beautiful smile appear on your face once more.

🩷Shun🩷
Shun is usually crying, and you're the one comforting him. When you cry, however, Shun is shocked and immediately tries to find a way to make you happy again. He eventually just settles for cuddling your sorrows away on the couch. You two lay in each other's arms until the sun sets, talking about whatever you want to talk about, Shun doesn't care. He just wants you to be happy once more.

❤️Seiya❤️
Whatever's eating at you won't last very long with Seiya around. The second Seiya sees tears falling down your cheeks, he immediately latches onto you and hugs you tightly, holding you close as you cry into his chest.You will often sit in Seiya's bed letting your emotions out as he soothingly runs a hand through your hair and tenderly kisses your exposed neck.