When you die in their arms💔

❤️Seiya❤️
You lay in Seiya's arms, telling him that you feel cold and ask if he could warm you up with his powers. Seiya cradles your body in tears once your eyes close, hoping to the gods you could still be saved. One thing's for certain, though, whoever did kill you is not going to be alive for long when they see Seiya angrily walking towards them with grief stricken tears running down his cheeks. You were his love, and the person who was foolish enough to kill you in front of him was going to pay dearly for that...

🐉Shiryu🐉
Shiryu is frozen in guilt that he wasn't there to protect you and is incredibly heartbroken when it happens. Just like Seiya, the Black Saint who dared to ever kill you on Shiryu's watch is going to die a slow death... watch out.

❄️Hyoga❄️
Hyoga manages to injure whoever stabbed you, but you still die in his arms, holding the beautiful icy flower that he gave you when you first met in your hand, staining it with thick, red blood. You looked slightly peaceful like that.....and the Black Saint who stabbed you is going to be oh so screwed. Hyoga will fight tooth and nail for you no matter what.....

🩷Shun🩷
The Andromeda Shun? Oh gods, no! Shun is already sobbing and begs you not to leave him as you whisper that it's too late with teary eyes and close your eyes. Then Shun stands up and gives Seiya your dead body while he brings out the chains with a deadly calm expression. Someone made a big mistake trying to take you from him...........