What they do when they're sad

❄️Hyoga❄️
Hyoga never tells you when he's sad, always thinking that you have better things to do than be around him. But when you do come to his side and gently console him, the poor boy just breaks and lets it all out into your shoulder. Hyoga isn't the type of person who shows his emotions easily, and sometimes, you just have to pry it out of him before he tells you what's wrong. Surprisingly, though, you wouldn't have it any other way.

🐉Shiryu🐉
Before he met you, whenever he needed to vent, Shiryu would just run home to Mulau Peaks and cry into Shunrei's waiting shoulder. Now, Shiryu stands at the window, waiting for something comforting to happen that would take his mind off his sorrow. Most of the time, you walk into the room to find Shiryu curled up in the middle of his room, looking absolutely miserable. It's times like these where you breathe in deeply and hold him close, knowing he's going through a lot. Shiryu never says a word and just cries, always feeling comforted by your gentle touch.

🩷Shun🩷

When he was a young boy, Shun used to run into Ikki's waiting arms and cry till he was out of tears to weep. But since his brother is mostly traveling on his own now, Shun will stand at the balcony and pray to the gods that Ikki stays safe. When you catch him doing this, Shun will break down in tears, and you sigh, holding him close. You know how important Ikki is to Shun, so you don't say a word and just hold him close.

❤️Seiya❤️
It's not uncommon for Seiya to be sad, considering all that he's been through, but there are times when your Pegasus hits rock bottom and can't get back up without help. Seiya often stands at the window of the living room, contemplating whether he will stay alive until the next day to protect you. As soon as you put a hand on his shoulder, the floodgates are open, and Seiya immediately throws himself onto you, sobbing quietly. Outside of his friends and Saori, you're Seiya's biggest priority, and he will not hesitate to risk his life for your safety. When Seiya is finished breaking down, the two of you cuddle cause you know he needs your comfort.