Break Up Prank

❤️Seiya❤️
Once you tell Seiya that you wanna break up with fake teary eyes, his heart cracks inside. You call out his name as he flees in tears, but it's too late. Athena lets you know where you can find Seiya, and you're off. You eventually find him in the woods outside the Sanctuary with his head in his arms, following a huge trail of glittering pegasus-shaped tears. After you tell him that it's only a prank, he's so incredibly happy, and he feels like flying. And when you kiss him, a big grin stretches across his face from ear to ear that doesn't go away for the entire day. You and Seiya are so happy in each other's arms that you don't notice three grinning Saints behind you. They've been wondering how to comfort Seiya for the whole day because who wants an upset Pegasus Saint? You don't, and after the day you've just had, you want to keep it that way...for as long as you both live.

🐉Shiryu🐉
You tell Shiryu that you wanna break up with a fake pout on your lips, and his heart splinters. You realize your mistake as soon as he turns towards you with sad, heartbroken eyes. You try to call out his name in vain, but he's already gone. You break down in tears on the ground, where Seiya and Hyoga find you later. Their arms around you, you muster enough courage to tell them about the prank.
They both agree it was a bad idea to break Shiryu's heart like that. Luckily, you know exactly where to find him.
Running through the bamboo forest where you first met, you end up crashing right into Shiryu's back. When he turns around, you run into his arms and hug him tightly. After telling him that you were never going to leave him and it was all a prank, he hugs you back just as tightly. You've learned your lesson: you will never mess with Shiryu's emotions again.

❄️Hyoga❄️
Once you pull Hyoga into your bedroom and tell him you want to break up, he covers his eyes with both hands and stumbles outside, nearly smacking into a confused Shiryu on the way. Whispering his name, you jolt when Seiya and Shun peek in and ask what's going on with Hyoga today.
Sighing, you tell them about the prank, and they instantly tell you to make it up to him. Shiryu simply nods from behind them since he doesn't speak often. You end up finding him in the park and give him the ice flower he gave you on your first date, apologizing for the mess you caused with your prank. He numbly acknowledges your apology, just happy you're in his arms again.

🩷Shun🩷
This little bean? You better hope you're still alive when his fangirls come after you. Believe it!
Unlike the others, you text your sweetheart that you wanna break up, and he turns off his phone with tears running down his cheeks. Pulling his velvet pink blanket over his head, he breaks down in tears. However, his sobs are so loud that Hyoga and Shiryu bust into his room with their armors on, as does Ikki. After he tells them that you broke up with him over text, Ikki's shocked, while the other two, excluding Seiya, who was breaking down upon hearing his favorite couple split up, are dismayed.
He soon hears your lovely voice out his window and, out of his better judgment, gently pushes past the other saints and is face to face with you holding a big pink bouquet. You hold onto him, explaining about the prank to his half-numbed ears. He holds you back just as tight, happy that you are his, always, and forever.
Pretty good, huh? Comment on what scenario you want me to make next!