How you hug him

🐉Shiryu🐉
Shiryu isn't usually very emotional and hardly ever shows his emotions, so you hug him from the back whenever he has a brain overload and needs to take a breather. If Shiryu is in pain or wounded, you just gently wrap your arms around his waist and rock him from side to side. It's the little things in life that count, and Shiryu is just happy to have you there.

❄️Hyoga❄️
Hyoga is not really an emotional person, like ever, but when he's feeling overwhelmed and wants to turn something into an ice sculpture, you place your hands on his shoulders and bury your face in his neck so he feels the gentle current of your cosmo peacefully comforting him. Hyoga never allows any physical contact on him whatsoever. I'm not sure why, but you holding Hyoga is the only exception. At the end of the day, you're the only thing that matters to Hyoga, and he loves you endlessly.

🩷Shun🩷
For the sweet cinnamon roll, it's more of an attack hug because Shun doesn't respond otherwise. When the poor boy is stressed with saint stuff and being a Bronze knight, you jump into his arms and wrap your arms around his neck so he knows you care. You'll also sneak in a kiss on his cheek cause that little sweetheart deserves lots and lots of smooches for his cuteness.

❤️Seiya❤️
When your Pegasus is staring out the window with a grim look on his face, you proceed cautiously and leap into his arms from the front. Seiya will often catch you and hold you tightly around the waist to ensure he won't lose you anytime soon. You're everything to Seiya, and he really loves you to the ends of the earth.