His love language❤️💚🩵🩷

🐉Shiryu🐉
Words of Affirmation
Shiryu isn't a very expressive guy, but he is wise to the love language of words. Every moment he gets alone with you, Shiryu showers you with appreciation and tender words of love, showing you how much you really mean to your precious dragon.

❄️Hyoga❄️
Quality Time
Hyoga doesn't say it much, but he likes it when you spend time with him more often than not. He's pretty bummed when you go out with friends and leave him behind at Sanctuary, so the time he does get with you is essential to him. Hyoga expresses his thoughts and feelings through quality time with you, and at the end of the day, spending time with you is all Hyoga wants to do at night.

🩷Shun🩷
Acts of Service
Shun knows you have a lot on your plate, so he's often cooking meals for your week together when you're too tired to do so yourself. You've assured him many times that you can do the cooking and he can relax, but Shun just wants you to know that he wants you to take it slow on work days. You mean so much to Shun, and he shows his appreciation in any way he can.

❤️Seiya❤️
Physical Touch/Receiving Gifts
As much as you won't admit it, Seiya is pretty good at this. When you feel sad or depressed, Seiya's gentle and warm cosmo helps reinvigorate your strength. He's also the one that usually leaves a ton of gifts at your door, despite you telling him he doesn't have to. Actually, that's where you got your stuffed horse, rhinestone purse, and Pegasus sunglasses from. Seiya's a man of action and actions usually speak louder than words, so he likes to show his appreciation in gifts and cards rather than doing simple gestures like his brothers.