When someone flirts with you

❤️Seiya❤️

Boys flirting? With you? Uh, uh. Seiya prefers to be pretty direct when foolish boys think they can take you home with them. He knows you can handle yourself, but he still likes to show up, just in case. When a random guy shows and starts flirting with you, just like many times before, you tell him off immediately and smack him away with your hand. If he starts getting handsy with you, however, and pulling you while clutching your arm in a tight, "I'm never letting you go manner," that's when you scream your boyfriend's name and he comes running quicker than you can say, "Meteor of Pegasus!" Seiya barks at the guy to let you go and to not harm you. If that doesn't work, he will beg on his knees for the guy to leave you alone, puppy dog eyes, and everything. If that still doesn't work, Seiya will just don the Pegasus or Sagittarius armor and bench press this guy into the ground where he belongs. So yeah, Seiya's a bit overprotective of you, but he made a promise when you started dating to protect you always, even when he wasn't on a mission with the saints.

With a boyfriend like Seiya, boys who wanted to take advantage of your kindness and love wouldn't get past   a fully trained Bronze Saint. They would never even get close to you before Seiya tears them apart.

🐉Shiryu🐉
Unlike Seiya, Shiryu is much calmer when he deals with perverts. Once the guy touches you inappropriately, however, well, let's just say you may need to call Athena or the rest of the saints before all bets go off. The dude who touched you? He's unharmed but absolutely terrified of your boyfriend.

❄️Hyoga❄️

Let's just say Seiya and Shiryu will have to hold him back from completely destroying the guy who dared to mess with his lover. And that's all we need to say..........

🩷Shun🩷

Oh, this bean is pissed inside, but he does his best to keep calm. When the guy touches your thigh or arm, though, that's when he starts wielding his chains. Thankfully, Seiya and Shiryu show up just in the nick of time to take you back to Sanctuary while Shun flattens this idiot who dared to think he could ever compare himself to your stunning beauty....