Where you go for your date

❤️Seiya❤️
Seiya, being Seiya, he decided to take you to a quaint little restaurant near the orphanage. You were a bit late, but nevertheless, you two had a wonderful time. Seiya even returned you home at the end of the night in his Pegasus armor! Best night ever!

❄️Hyoga❄️
Hyoga thought a restaurant date or going out to ice cream was too boring, so he decided to take you out to an ice rink. You fell a couple of times, but you eventually got the hang of it. At the end of the day, he used his ice powers to make you a beautiful ice flower. You were so happy, you kissed him on the lips. He got so flustered that he ended up falling off your step and bruising his butt. You giggled and then helped him up. The evening may have ended on a sour note, but nothing felt like the taste of your lips.

🐉Shiryu🐉
He decided to take you on a tour of the bamboo forest for your date. You ended up seeing a lot of adorable baby pandas on the bamboo sticks. While you smiled at how cute they were, Shiryu took this time to hold your hand, happy that you're his.
And then you kissed him on the lips out of nowhere. He was calm on the outside, but on the inside, he was absolutely flustered. After he returned you back home, he told the other saints that you kissed him, and they gushed over it for the rest of the night! Even Athena and Mylock were happy for Shiryu. Best date ever!

🩷Shun🩷
Being an astronomy saint, Shun decided to take you to the one place he knew best: a picnic in the stars!
The rest of the saints helped out in planning the date, including Seiya. It did take a little longer for the date to happen since Hyoga took tons of pictures of you two in your dress and suits.Shun ended up seeing his cosmo in the sky, which made him happy. At the end of the night, you kissed him on the cheek. The other saints were eavesdropping behind the door, and the minute Shun stumbled in with a red face, they were all over him asking for details on how the date went. Hyoga and Shiryu were gushing as soon Shun told them the news, and Seiya happy cried into a tissue the entire night. Best date ever!