Dead Partner Prank

❤️Seiya❤️
Really? So, you're going to try this prank on Pegasus Seiya? Oh no....

Seiya is worried when you don't text him after getting home from work. Normally, he gets a text from you that says,"I'm home, Pegasus!" or "Can't wait to see you, Seiya!" Those texts usually come right after you cross the block to your house and let him know that. Since you were stabbed a few chapters ago, Seiya takes no chances to let you ever get harmed again.

Now, Seiya is absolutely frantic. He paces around the room, dropping his phone and running his hands through his hair. You'd let him know if there was something wrong, right? Right? If you didn't.....no, Seiya couldn't think about it. It was too horrible to think about.Suddenly, his phone vibrates. It's a text from you reading that a Black Saint broke into your house and stabbed you right in the heart. Seiya immediately summons his armor and starts dashing to your house, praying that he can still try to save your life from a terrible, heartbreaking fate.

Upon reaching the front door, Seiya paled, noting it was coated with a sticky fluid, gross. He kicks open the front door with his main attack, Pegasus Ru Sei Ken, clear on his tongue. Surprisingly, no one was there. Feeling something squish under his boot as he steps inside, Seiya lifts it up to reveal a thick red liquid.

Blood. That could only mean one thing.......

Seiya quickly scans all the rooms for you, hoping that he would see your beautiful face alive and unharmed.

Your beloved Pegasus is just about to give up when he sees you lying on the ground in the kitchen, surrounded by a pool of blood, eyes gently closed.

Kneeling down beside you, Seiya begs you to wake up over and over again, telling you that he'll never leave your side, even in death. Seiya tenderly strokes your face, whispering your name as he pleads with you to not go into the light and leave him alone.

As tears start rolling down his cheeks, Seiya shakes you again and again, knowing that you were already dead, but he wanted you back desperately.

Seiya would be the kind of guy to protect you even when you're dead. And that is exactly what happened.

Crying, Seiya holds you tight and buries his face in your bloody chest, making it his last wish to die beside you. Even if the gods had possession of you now, Seiya would rather kill himself and join you than live an utterly depressing life without you.

When you finally wake up and see Seiya in front of you, he is very overjoyed that you are alive, though pissed off when you tell him you were faking your death all along. Seiya tells you in a furious but not completely angry tone of voice not to take your death so lightly as you are very important to him, and he really doesn't want to lose you. Seiya says all this with tears in his eyes, indicating how upset your fake death made him. Tears prick at your eyes, and you open your arms for a hug. You feel like a big jerk, as Seiya practically flings himself into your arms and buries his face in your shoulder, clutching you tightly as if you would suddenly disappear from his grip.

Hurting your beloved Pegasus by pretending you were dead... maybe that didn't turn out to be the best idea.

Seiya continues crying into your shoulder, muttering something along the lines of,"I love you as far as Sanctuary, and as long my cosmo still burns bright, Y/N. Please, for the sake of Athena and mine, never do that again. Please......?" He continues sobbing and even slams his fist into the ground hard, slumping against you as though your prank had sucked all his life out of his heart and body.

Okay, your boyfriend just shattered your heart. But you did make a promise to yourself to never hurt Seiya like this again. If this was how it was going to be when you pranked Seiya, you didn't want him to hurt this much. You wanted Seiya to laugh, not cry. Especially not like this....