What's good shawty, your man still around?❤️💚🩵🩷

🐉Shiryu🐉
You sighed, watching your boyfriend hit his green punching bag with a lot of power. Shiryu hadn't really spoken to you since he came back from Master Dokho's place. You were starting to think he was ignoring you. So, you decided to grab Shiryu's attention by doing a tiktok prank. With a smirk, you pressed a button on Tiktok. "What's good, shawty?" "Your man still around?" The audio rang out through the room, and you secretly hoped that Shiryu heard it clearly.

Shiryu's head snapped towards you, his eyes narrowing. Before you knew it, Shiryu ran straight to you and clasped you tightly in his arms.
"Y/N, who is that?" Shiryu growled, his expression growing deadly.

You felt a blush growing. "Uh...."
"Y/N. WHO. THE. HELL. WAS. THAT?!"
Shiryu yelled, his eyes glowing green and his armor appearing on his body.

You gulped, seeing Shiryu starting to charge up his dragon powers.
"Shiryu, wait, I can explain! It's a tiktok prank!" You swallowed hard, hoping Shiryu would forgive you.

Suddenly, it felt like the room got a hundred degrees colder. In your ear Shiryu whispered softly,"So I don't have to kill a bitch with my armor on?" You blinked before it clicked.

"Oh my god, Shiryu no!"

🩷Shun🩷
You sat on the side of the porch, scrolling through Tiktok while watching Shun battle Seiya.
It was starting to become repetitive watching your boyfriend fight, but somehow, you never got tired of seeing his powerful attacks.

Honestly, Shun had been so busy with protecting Athena since he came back from Sanctuary. So, you decided to let him know how you felt about this.

You pressed the button, letting the audio ring out,"Hey shawty, what's good? Is your man still around?"

Shun turned around slowly, his eyes narrowing. Before you knew it, your boyfriend was in front of you, his eyes deadly cold. "Y/N, who was that?" he asked in that frighteningly calm tone, which basically means," I'm angry, but I want to be really scary about it."
You swallowed hard. "Shun, it's not what you think, I promise!''
Shun scowled. "Y/N. Who was he?"
You winced, rubbing the back of your head. This only made Shun angrier as he stalked toward you, his eyes burning with unbridled fury.
Finally, you couldn't stand it anymore and yelled,"It's just a prank, Shun!"It's a tiktok prank. I only did it cause you didn't seem to pay attention to me." You sheepishly looked down at the ground, wiping away a couple of tears that appeared in your eyes. You felt Shun grab your hands and whisper tenderly into your ear,"You got my attention. Now, how about you try and keep it?" Your cheeks turned a cherry color and your legs to mush. Shun picked you up with a sassy grin and carried you to his room. After several steamy makeout sessions with your cinnamon roll, you could say that this prank was totally worth it.

❤️Seiya❤️
You sat on the couch, scrolling through Tiktok. Seiya was sitting next to you, scrolling through his own phone. You sighed. Seiya hadn't really talked to you since coming back from Asgard with Athena and the other saints. So you decided to do a tiktok prank, just to let Seiya know that you wanted his attention, really badly.
You pressed a button, and the audio rang out,"Hey, what's good, shawty?" "Your man still around?" Honestly, you were expecting Seiya to flip out and smash your phone or ask who the hell said that. Just like Shiryu and Shun, that's you were expecting....

Seiya's eyes turned downcast, to your surprise. In quick strides, Seiya bridges the space between you both and kisses you sweetly on the mouth. Seiya wraps his arms around you in a tender grip, letting his gentle gestures express his thoughts. With teary eyes, your beloved kneels down and says seven words that you never forgot.

"Y/N, I'll always be around for you...."