When you make him cry

🐉Shiryu🐉
You're usually a nice and quiet person, so when you suddenly blow up at him, it's a big surprise to Shiryu. You immediately take it back once you realize Shiryu is crying, so you sigh and hold him close, apologizing for overreacting. Shiryu numbly wraps his arms around you, happy he did nothing wrong that ended up hurting you. Don't make Shiryu sad. It will make you feel... sad, sad things.

❄️Hyoga❄️
You're very strong, but when you lose it, Hyoga is stunned for a second, and then his eyes start watering. You quickly realize you messed up big time when you see tender tears run down Hyoga's cheeks, and you hold him close, rubbing his back softly. Hyoga has a fragile heart, so I highly suggest you don't yell at him again.

🩷Shun🩷
Shun's very emotional, so when you yell at him out of nowhere, tears roll down his cheeks, and that does it for you. You sigh, holding Shun close as he cries, making sure he knows that you never meant to sadden him. After this, you'll need a lot of cuddles to make it up to your cinnamon roll.

❤️Seiya❤️
Seiya isn't usually the most emotional, but when you freak out at him, it takes a few minutes for his eyes to start watering. Thankfully, you realize your mistake and hug Seiya once you see the tears roll down his cheeks. He won't speak to you for a while after that, but Seiya is just happy he didn't upset you in any way, shape, or form.