Phoenix Ikki Catch Up

When he first meets you

Ikki meets you after Death Queen Island falls. Since you had the same personality as Esmeralda, Ikki was convinced it might be fate that brought you together. Doesn't mean he tells you that, though....

When he sees you again

After the saints get back from Asgard, Ikki finds out you've been awaiting his arrival. You give him a hug and promise that one day, you'll be just as strong as he is. Ikki is inadvertently touched by the sentiment, and he vowed to protect your happiness, no matter what happens to him, always.

He confesses his love for you
Ever since you guys met, Ikki developed feelings for you. Poor guy gets extremely and unnaturally flustered whenever he's around you. Eventually, Seiya can not handle Ikki's awkwardness any longer and begs him to confess his love for you.
You happily hug him when it happens, expressing your own love for the fiery Phoenix Saint.

How you hug
Ikki's not much of a hugger, honestly. He is all for patting your back and rubbing your shoulder, though. Secretly, Ikki enjoys your hugs, although he will never ever let you know that he does............

When you cry
Ikki feels a sense of sorrow and guilt when you cry. He either thinks it's his fault for making you upset, or he'll go into a downward spiral about how you became this way. Needless to say, you will eventually get some consoling hugs and kisses from the fiery boy afterward, though.

How you cuddle
Ikki is a gentle cuddler. The warmth of his cosmo makes for some cuddly nights on the couch.Ikki always makes sure to support your back when you cuddle, so you don't end up falling off the couch.You can say it now, Phoenix Ikki is the cuddliest cuddler in the history of saintdom...

How you kiss
Ikki is a bit of an in-between kisser, tbh. Sometimes, he kisses you gently. Other times, he will kiss you hard and messy like. You can never really tell which way Ikki's feeling. He always changes his mind on how to kiss you.