What he likes about you

❤️Seiya❤️
Your Singing
Seiya loves your singing. Every time boy hears you sing, he falls harder and harder for you. Sometimes, Seiya would even strum his guitar repeatedly just so he could hear you put everything you had into those notes. Yes, he would even cry as well.

🐉Shiryu🐉
Your Laugh
Shiryu loves the way you laugh when he tickles you. He'd put himself through embarrassing situations just to hear that heavenly sound come out of your mouth, and it would make him smile every time. Your laugh is the best thing in the world to Shiryu, and he wouldn't trade anything in the world for how beautiful it sounds.

❄️Hyoga❄️
Your Smile
Hyoga loves the way you smile. Every time Seiya does something funny, there'd be a hint of a small smile on your lips. Hyoga secretly wishes he could make you smile like that, but you've told him time and time again that he will always make you smile, no humor required. Your smile lights up Hyoga's day, and he vowed to protect it with his very soul, no matter what happens. That's corny, but that is just what Hyoga will do for you.

🩷Shun🩷
Your Kindness
Shun absolutely adores how kind you are. Whether it's to animals or other people, you're always so gentle and innocent. Seiya has said that the two of you are perfect for one another because you're both kind and Shun secretly loves that. He falls harder and harder for you every time you show your kindness to him. As the Andromeda Saint, Shun vowed to protect Athena, but he will also protect his lovely girlfriend. Even if the other saints won't leave him alone about your relationship, Shun doesn't care because he's happy with you, all of you. Never let it be said that kindness leads to weakness because Shun never believed that for a second.