When they have a nightmare

🐉Shiryu🐉
After Shiryu has a nightmare, he gets out of bed and stares out the window, thinking about what life would be like if he wasn't there for you. When you come to find him, having felt his sad cosmo, Shiryu immediately latches onto you, burying his face in your chest. All Shiryu needs are some cuddles and late night talks, then in the morning, he feels much better.

🩷Shun🩷
When Shun has a nightmare, he goes directly to your room and knocks on your door. Once you let Shun in, he crashes his lips onto yours, and you kiss back, knowing your presence is all he needs. You two spend the rest of the night chatting and bringing up memories until the sun comes up.

❄️Hyoga❄️
Hyoga's nightmares are mostly about you, dying, just like his mom. When his nightmare (s) is over, Hyoga speed runs to your room and knocks on your door. After you let him in, Hyoga practically flings himself onto you and won't let you go, not for a single minute of the blonde boy's life. You two spend the rest of the night laying in each other's arms and just drinking in the others cosmo. All Hyoga wanted after having an awful nightmare was to be with you, and every night, he gets that wish in the form of a sweet cuddle and a steamy makeout sesh under your silk sheets.

❤️Seiya❤️
When Seiya has a nightmare, it's also about you dying and not being able to stop it. After it's over, Seiya runs to your room and knocks on your door. Once you let him in, Seiya slams his lips onto yours, and you delicately kiss him back. You guys spend the whole night staying up and chatting about each other's lives or new training regiments until the sunrise.