Pregnancy Headcannons (Aged Up)

🐉Shiryu🐉
"Shiryu, I'm pregnant."
Shiryu, when he hears these words come from your mouth, does a double take and wonders if he heard that right. After your face confirms it, Shiryu is ecstatic that you're expecting and vows that he's going to be a great father to your lovely child.

❄️Hyoga❄️
"Hyoga, I'm pregnant."
All thoughts in Hyoga's mind grind a halt at first when he thinks about what he just heard. Then, after he sees your round bump, Hyoga actually starts breaking down into happy tears, realizing he'll be a father. Honestly, Hyoga can't wait to be a dad and teach him all the ways of being an Ice Saint and about the illusive Absolute Zero, provided you don't intend to stop him from doing that.

🩷Shun🩷
"Shun, I'm pregnant."
Now, Shun just goes absolutely catatonic and freezes, not sure that he heard what he thought he did. Once you confirm it's true, Shun gently takes your hands and spins you around in excitement. The part Shun's most excited about is giving your kid a normal, un-saint related life and not having to train him for anything bad.

❤️Seiya❤️
"Seiya, I'm....pregnant."
Seiya is stunned at first after he hears you say those words. He mostly asks questions like,"I'm going to be a father?" and,"Is this true, Y/N?" When you confirm it is, Seiya's eyes go wide, and he hugs you tightly, promising he'll be a good father to your child. Yes, Seiya may have cried during that occasion, but he swears its liquid pride (not that he'll tell you that).