Breaking up with them

❤️Seiya❤️
Seiya is crushed when you all of a sudden break things off with him, but he completely understands why. You needed space from the chaos of missions and god-slaying. Poor guy spends hours upon hours in his room, crying and missing your love. The one thing you need to know is that Seiya misses you dearly and hopes that one day, you'll come back to him again.

🐉Shiryu🐉
Shiryu is surprisingly calm when you leave Sanctuary and say your relationship is over, but that's just a facade to hide how he really feels. In the comfort of his room, Shiryu breaks down into gut-wrenching, emotional tears. Shiryu tries to move on from your failed relationship, but thoughts of you cloud his mind, and he can't find the strength to. Seiya, Hyoga, and Shun are extremely worried about him and hope that when the novelty of your breakup wears off, you and Shiryu will be a couple again...this time forever.

❄️Hyoga❄️
Hyoga is also calm when you suddenly say that you want to part ways with him. However, in the privacy of his own room, the cracks in Hyoga's facade break, and he falls into a sobbing fit on the floor. He pretends everything is fine, but his tear-stained face proves otherwise to the other saints. Hyoga misses you badly and hopes, no, pleads, you would come back to him, and everyone would be okay again.

🩷Shun🩷
No, not Andromeda Shun! Shun is heartbroken when you come to Sanctuary preparing to break up with him. As you leave, he tries to reach for your hand and begs you to stay repeatedly, but the door slams in his face before he can. Poor bby is devastated that you left him, sobbing hysterically into his pillow all and every day. Anyone who walks by Shun's room will immediately be heartbroken by his soft cries. Shiryu, Ikki, and Hyoga are quite upset that you broke up with Shun because you seemed like such a good match together. Seiya is in tears because his favorite couple has broken up and deeply wishes that one day, your and Shun's paths will cross once more, and this time, your love for one another would become eternal.