When they think you cheated

❤️Seiya❤️
You were on your way home when you heard a noise. Turning around, you saw nothing. Suddenly, E/N appeared in front of you, with a big smile on his dopey, grimy face.

"Hey, Y/N, I thought I'd find you here." E/N said, pushing you into the wall and kissing you, much to your disgust. "E/N, leave me alone!" You said angrily, trying to push him away, but he was too strong for you. "Y/N?" You turned and saw Seiya with a heartbroken look on his face.

You immediately pushed E/N away and rushed up to Seiya, saying,"Pegasus, this isn't what it looks like!"He kissed me first!" "Please don't leave me...."  Seiya gave you a sorrowful look. "Is that true?"

You nodded. "Yes."

"Oh, thank Athena." Seiya said with a smile, pulling you into a gentle kiss.

You kissed back, reveling in the peace you felt with your Pegasus by your side. Your cosmo burned brighter the more you kissed your saint lover.

Only Seiya was allowed to kiss you like this, and that's the way it would always stay, for as long the moment of bliss allowed you to wallow in it.

🐉Shiryu🐉

You sat on the picnic bench in the bamboo forest, waiting for Shiryu. You two were having your third date today, and he seemed to be running late. "Hey, what's a sexy lady like you doing out here?" You looked up and saw a sleazy man walking toward you. He picks you up and starts kissing your lips. "Y-Y/N?" "What are you doing?" Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Shiryu appear in front of you with tears in his eyes.
You kicked the asshole who tried to kiss you in the groin and rushed over to Shiryu, taking his hands.
"My dragon, please forgive me!"It wasn't my intention to kiss that guy. He came onto me first!" You said, hugging him. "Oh, thank the gods." Shiryu said, pulling you into a kiss. You leaned in closer, kissing back softly. Even though the date didn't go as planned, you never wanted this moment with Shiryu to end, ever.

🩷Shun🩷
Walking onto the beach, you smiled at the sunset. It was so peaceful here.

"Hey baby, what you doing out here all alone?" You turned and saw a young man half your age walking towards you. He pushed you onto the ground and started kissing you hard.

"Y/N?" "Why are you kissing that boy?" You looked up and saw Shun with tears falling down his cheeks.

You kicked the young man on top of you in the groin before standing up and rushing to your boyfriend. Taking his hands, you said,"Shun, please, it wasn't what you thought. He forced himself on me, please don't leave me, my love!" Shun's eyes welled up. "Is that so?" When you nodded, he pulled you into a kiss. "I love you so much, Y/N." You kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his waist.

With the sunset as your background, you two felt content in your world, like all was calm. You couldn't get enough of each other at that moment.

Hopefully, that guy would realize the next time he showed up that you had a sweet cinnamon roll of a boyfriend, who wasn't afraid of kicking his ass if he felt you needed saving. That's your Shun. Your kind, gentle Andromeda Shun. The one who would always protect you no matter what happens.