Cuddling Headcannons

❤️Seiya❤️
Seiya? Oh, he's a huge cuddle bug. Whether it's on the couch or in his bed (nothing like that, get yo heads out of the gutter!) Seiya will always cuddle with you, no matter where you guys are. Also, he may or may not pepper kisses on your cheeks when you cuddle cause he knows you love it. Seiya may be a bit of a goofball, but he knows that you love to cuddle, especially when you are alone....

🐉Shiryu🐉
Shiryu isn't much of a cuddler, much to your chagrin. You usually have to beg him to cuddle with you, and even then, you're usually around the other saints, so you don't get a lot of time to cuddle with your boyfriend. However, when you're alone with him, Shiryu will secretly prepare the couch to cuddle with you because deep down, the sweet and kind Dragon Shiryu can't resist your puppy eyes....

❄️Hyoga❄️
Hyoga doesn't cuddle with you, like at all. He thinks it's not manly for him to cuddle with you, so he usually keeps his distance from that mushy, gushy stuff. But, it's slightly ironic because when you ask to cuddle with him, Hyoga will immediately say yes without hesitation. Seiya belatedly dubbed it,"The Y/N Effect." Hyoga may act like a tough guy, but inside, he just can't say no to you. (Remember, girls, this is Hyoga's first time having a girlfriend, so he's not used to this kind of thing....)

🩷Shun🩷
Yes, just yes. Shun always cuddles with you. Despite wearing sharp armor, Shun is a very cuddly boy. The only affection he's ever had is from Ikki, so Shun's getting more affection than he ever deserved with you around. Once in a while, though, Seiya or Shiryu will quietly take a picture of you cuddling together cause you just look so adorable snuggled under a blanket like that...