His reaction to self-harm

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

🐉Shiryu🐉
When he sees you cutting yourself, Shiryu is horrified and immediately takes the knife from you, saying you shouldn't risk your life like that.
After you ask why, Shiryu's response is to hug you tightly and whisper that he loves you too much to let you go this soon, especially to death by cutting. You sigh and wrap your arms around Shiryu, realizing that there are still people out there who care about you more than anything.

❄️Hyoga❄️
When he sees you cutting yourself with a knife, Hyoga is stunned at first, realizing that you are killing yourself doing that and using his ice to take the knife from you. He comments in a soft tone that you shouldn't be so quick to take your life, especially since the people in Sanctuary care about you a lot. Needless to say, Hyoga feels guiltier when he sees you have some more cuts on your arm, berating himself for not stopping you earlier. To keep him from going into a downward spiral, you hold Hyoga close and hug him, feeling him hold onto you and cry into your shoulder.

🩷Shun🩷
Shun is not just terrified, but he's also very worried when he sees you take a knife to your arm and let the blood drip down. You're about to make another slice when Shun uses his chains to take the knife from you, shaking his head and calmly stating that you shouldn't try and hurt yourself to get rid of the pain. The knife safely hidden away, Shun tells you about the many times he felt an unbearable pain after his brother was at first declared dead by Miss Saori.

❤️Seiya❤️
Seiya is shocked when he sees you cutting yourself and quickly uses Pegasus Ru Sei Ken to knock the knife away from you. He somberly tells you not to take your life so recklessly like that, as you have much to live for in this world. Seiya even adds that he needs you, and if you die, he'll be all alone. Crying, you gently ease yourself into your boyfriend's arms while he holds you tightly, tears pricking in his almond brown eyes.