Documentary

2002  Lisa pov  man, it's amazing  how the mystery of life works well. I mean, after  night, there is a bright  day  that always  gives me hope  it kinda remind me  of the song's waterfalls, let me back up a minute in that song, and I started  to reflect  as if it was a Strom  to many storms  to many storms have come n gone  they  don't  leave trace  of sunlight  u know god  giving  rays I looked up I qaa like hey  that's a rainbow  I wrote this stong  from   my heart turns out to be our biggest  hit  TLC  have stood contesss  of records but records  sells aren't  what susesss  is  in my eyes the most importantly things to me I take my knowledge  n share them wit the world  I need a break man  a real fuckin  break this going to be left eye  the crema  man am getting  my skills  of professional  photographer the crema  fellow me in my dreams  u get to see from my point  of  view  the  reason  for this documentary  so people  could  get to know Me up close n personal though  out my cheer  I have gone though  some  things I been called carzy  I pretty  much  try to set record straight  trying  to dig in myself  as well  it's recoding looks at me what u look for  release  all the topics  out of my  body  get this on tape so u can see  what thirty days in the bush can do for u.