2nd nature

Flashback  1991 crystal  Jones  pov   hey what's  up girl  what's  up  I always  wanted  to start a group   so I  got  two  girls  tionnon  who I know  with  another  girl  name Lisa   we call ourselves  2nd nature  two singers  n a rapper   hey this Lisa  she just moved  here from Philly  I did notice  how talent  she really  was  I told t about  pebbles   holding  attention  for a  group  for their  new label   I heard it on the radio   that she was looking  for  a group   look yall why not  attention  to her I didn't  know  man hell yeah  we  have to get that hey do u have  away to get there yeah we have to have the address  yeah I think  down town somewhere  u sure about  this girl Lisa  is the funny  one always  joking  around   hell we even took a picture   shit  almost  look like a rap group   we have to to get her to here us  then it's on form there  well shit am here for that's good to hear  yeah we got this yall   please  let her here us sing  just sent out  the lobby  alright  am this place is  fky  well we finally  have our  own label  down here  wait a minute  girl what u doing    u have to do better  then that now hopefully  they don't  laugh  us outta  the room with  that  I was the tallest  girl   in the group  but yeah girl I came down to see something  new u know  yeah I feel ya.