Aaliyah's death

August  25, 2001 Lisa pov  hey we have bad news what  is it  what  I didn't know  how to feel I turn on the TV  singer  Aaliyah's  n 8 others  were  in a plan  crash   I was told of Aaliyah's  death  am just really  numb it couldn't  be true  I just don't know  how to feel right  now  am so emotional  am shock  that's  shocking  way to go standing  infont  of creama  I was stil grieving  but I wanted  to talk good about  her   I was in shock  wen I get the news of her passing 💔  for her family  there  alot ways to go I didn't  think  it would  be that way  i just didn't  know  what to say at all  me her were close  I keep  up wit  her cheer  over  the years  she was just getting  started  this is a shock  to the music  world   hey I know  girl  I could  tell Tim n Missy  were very  emotional  about  it   we didn't  expect  for this to happen   I don't  understand  why  it's just hard I know  her mother  must be feeling  it right now   I learned  that it was to much wight  on the plan I didn't  understand  that   we don't  have all the details  about  as hard it's going to be Amma  try to come to show my support  but i don't  know  if I could  thought  she in a better  place   I just couldn't  believe  she is gone it doesn't  seem  real to me just yet.