record deal

1991 Lisa pov  look I want to sign  u I think u want to go far  but  this not working  we need a new member  so we has to kick the girl out of her own group   weĺl girl I get some good news & bad news  the good news is  we get the sighed  but  the bad news is  u not in the group  hey  this Lisa  I get signed  so proud  of  u  hey put Dad on the phone  um Lisa have bad news was shot by family member I just didn't know  how to feel it became  the best day of my life getting  signed  n the worst  all at the same  so we went wit TLC  but I  know  chill  cause  she so hot there  it goes  but my father  just dying was on my mind  havey  u good Lisa  yeah am good  let's do this  awhile I was happy  to  finally  follow my dream  I was sad at the same time we end up signed  I can't  signed  this I need to  get a lawyer  to look at this I met t wen I moved  to Atlanta  she was so beautiful  she had the cool clothes   chiĺ  was a breath  of  air  I needed u to sign  this  alright  we just signed  it a scream  so load am supise  the window in the car  didn't  shiratted  u need to get u new car u can see  ground  though  the floor none of yall have a ride so stop trying  about  mine.