growing up

Lisa pov  a need a break man  a real fuckin break  man   that's the plan I always  sat that's the plan because  thuhgs always  change   I kinda feel like am on journey sometimes  don't  know where quite  am headed  hehe  this going   wonderful  world of left eye  according  Numerology number  us about  knowledge  & birth  about  Lisa learning about  yourself   we made it to the waterfall wen I was I'll girl I wish for  this people  say what u want to be naked  friends  with wit the  animals  we in thr jungle  am naked friends wit the animals  it  it doesn't  get any better  than that drumroll in the beginning  I was really  tiny  for my age  my mom says wen they first  brought  me out to her they say I scared her I  look like I'll allien  doing  alll this carzy  stuff trying  to see her  u know what I mean  I was selfished at one I was running  at 7 months  I didn't  know  what I was going  there  were  gifts  I get from my parents my mother  arctic  including  my father  side of the family  was musical   my father was in the army  band  it's  amazing to pick up cairnet  put that down get on piano  put that down  on the drums  as I'll girl neutral  To me  o could  Play  the Piano come from the movie  remember  thr them from closer  of the third kind n figure  out  that freak my mother  n father  out  growing alll the talent why doesn't  everyone  have them .