Egypt

Lisa, povWhat's is, yall have to know the game, alright   I know how about  I take you with  me to hondous   Egypt  is a group  I am  developing  I have to give them a bit  of artist  developing  a bit  to know how things in the business   they all can sing thier faces  off  but  it's more to that  to have to know the buniess  to u know  there names  Katrina  Gibson  joy London  Sophia  Gibson  t melle rowing  it wasn't  until  years  later  until  my uncle  Kyle Young  told me about  them  I have known  them since  they   were  kids    I only knew  Katrina  n Sophia  but I didn't  know  the other  girls  there were from My hometown  of Philadelphia   well have surprised  for them   I forgot  to mention  I plan on doing a documentary   about  my life well I wonder do u want to be in it   where are we going to hondous   I developing u  of couse    people  will take  advantage  of u  they were all different  in thier own way   u never  know  if someone  wants u to be able  to sing on the spot  u have to stay in shape   of couse we did do  a bit of yoga  u have to a clear mind as well  taste like  toilet  water   sebi  u owe  me  they  wasn't  use to eating  healthy  I want to  take them under  my  wing  but I also  want to get to know  them  as people  as well  they sound real good wen they song for the inmates.