96 Grammy

February  28 ,1996 Lisa, they are ready for u alright, hey, yalll  dang yalll  quite  u trying  to say we  short  u talking  about  the performance   how does u guys feel about  the year of the women  we finally  won our   Grammy  love u ya girl   did u hear that   nawl  it makes us feel real good the kids makes us  wen u become  quote  star   u role model I didn't  expect   hear that everything  not going to back anymore   we going  to talk u said your  cheer  wasn't  going to  the way  u want  well we not going to sugarcoat  anything  anymore  can I  amen  alright  I put  like this  we sold 10 million  worldwide  we been doing  we are broke  as broke can be  I know  that's how hard to believe  we not going  on every  show to say how broke we are   that's possible  we won the Grammy  that proves  we the jam  girl whats going  on  Lisa  I hello talk 10 million  I ain't  go   in detail  but u can sell 10 million  we have greedy people beind  u contract  hard to handle  that's why we telling  it  what the hell was that  it's was the truth what the hell u want us to do is lie come on now  I wasn't  expecting  them to ask that girl me either  but it had time be said we can't  lie anymore  it was the right thing  to do I wasn't  expecting  that Andre  question  that's why I didn't  answer.