creep

October  31,1994 Lisa pov  we keep asking  for the money  they don't  know who got it  this  is Lisa. Where  the hell is she  if you want to do something? What the  oh  aw  the twenty seconds  of lonely  of Loneliness we been though  so many things i love my man  wit all honesty  but I know that he cheated  on me  I look  in his eyes  al he tells me  lies to keep me  near  I never  leave him down though  I might  miss around  only cause I need some affection so I creep  so he doesn't  know what  I do that goes to show I creep  the twenty  third  of loniesss  we don't  talk like we use to  do  that's pretty  strange  am not bagging  cause I still feel the same  i keep  giving  him loving  till the day he push me away I put tip over  my mouth  what the hell she doing  I want to  but my mom a house that's  it  we had to go onto his meeting  sorry puff  we say u get  u sat they where the money Clive  the meeting  is over  take everything  that has tlc  on it o don't  care of its a pen  to take out thier  hands alright   I can't  why not  am your  lawyer  u pebbles  lawyer  that doesn't  sound right  u have to kidding  this it all our  stuff we ever  did  but we barely  do anything  it comes out your  artist   bright  u have to be kidding me.