blaque

May 19, 1999, natina  Reed  pov  don't  worry. yalll, u get this, lisa  says  our album has just been released. yall  are good. Remember, the more fame u have, the just  it's time people get  heard from u. Thanks, lisa, it's not  because  of me u helped  us, lisa. always  looked  out  for us  it was because  never  let fame get your  hand. u know that  just remember  to have fun  with my girls' bandi   shamhi. we are doing the damn  thing  we already  have, single  out right  now, we have to release  more  songs  to get people  to hear yall  we got  seen  in ladies' night  video  that should  give yall  seen by people  give it time me n Lisa  are somewhat  like I guess  just like she the rapper  of tlc   am the rapper  of this  group  we would  have called ourselves  balack  ivoy  but someone  already  had that name so we had to come  up wit  a different  name to stand out  we don't  want to get sued  so Chang  the name  thanks Ron  to induction  to lisa  well u had  to hear good u sound  me n shamrai  fears  already  knew each other   well am proud  of yall  I really  I feel like proud  parent  or something like that  she joked congrats  girls u finally  did it  we get signed  to her production  company  she tried  us like the ill sisters  she was really  nice  it has to be self  titled album  people have to know it's u.