beginning

Ms. Wanda  lopes  pov. I remember   when I found  out I was pregnant  with Lisa, I was  happy  n scared  at the same time, but I was  happy   she did  look like  alien. I mean it  in a good  way  she was a good ill girl sometimes   always  dancing  around  the house   things with   me n Ronald  at first, but she was into something   she would  get into all kinds  of things    she even had ill  radio  show she would  always   want to show  me every  time I  get home from  work   her dad didn't  play     as she get older  things did change  we divorced  no matter  what she tried  to do she loved her father   she would  be rapping  she was talented   be in talent  shows  she always  would  have that creama  wit her all the time  she did leave to go  to Atlanta   wen her father  passed  it really  did something  to her she was  really  upset  about  it   notice  she would  Chang  i was upset  at him  for letting  her drink   we always  had great  relationship    I was married  for 12 years  before  I divorced  Ronald    her  regain  n Roland  Jr  are stil  tight   am so happy  for that she had to live her dream    we wanted  her to be great   I will always  love  her always  she had some problems  in relationship  with  Andre  it was great in the beginning  but all the stuff  I was reading  I didn't   like  they always  fighing  n stuff  she got lost.