hondous

March 30, 2002 Lisa pov  look at me get my good side  what are u  looking  for regin  relased  all the  toxic  outta my body 30 days focus  on self  we get this  on Tape  so can see  what 30 days  in the bush  can do for u  we took a plan there we had to take another  one to finally  get to  hondous   this prefect  it was  beautiful  to see  we also  firming  a documentary  I kinda feel like  am on junary  sometimes   don't  know  quite  where am headed  am going to take u  junary  wit   we going to firm  stuff  but  what they don't  do know  is that  I got surprised  for them  I wanted  to show  people  my stuff  tell my side of the story  everyone   why they here well we going to be firming  stuff well I have my own creama  firm stuff  it was nice out here Lisa  come on now all these bugs  yall have to get use to it  we going to be here for thirty  days  so get use it sometimes  I firm stuff wen am in fornt  someone  else holding  it  I wanted  to be more open  to tell my side of the story  u sure u want to open yourself  up like that  am not sure but am willing  to try wen I starting  to get in to it    I realize  I have to talk about  stuff I wouldn't  normally  talk about  but I have to try to do just that.