adoption 2

Lisa, povWhat's, who takes  your  time alright  I know  snow since she was a baby. I never  want her to feel like her birth  mother  doesn't  love  her she does am happy  to part  of this family  well snow am happy  u part of this family  to  she even  have our last  name  to make ot official  she seem to taken to us being part of thr family  so how was school  your  homework  yes  auntie  regin  hey I'll bit who thought  u  mother    welll she may not have come out of me  but she My ill  girl well not so little  anymore  she getting  big  how things wit u Andre u ill girl  go to your  rooom  fine  that ill girl  I swear  so it's real finally  huh  yeah I just signed  the last of the papers  a still  Getting  use to being  parent  thing I know this hard to bring  up do u think u ever  have kids of your own  one day  well    am bless wit  some then yes  I will do  it it's been a few months  since I signed  this  thing  I didn't  know   this  much stuf   took in well am sure u getting  the hung   it soon yeah its not  easy now I know how mama  feels raised  us bow I understand  now well  what brings u by anyway I came to see if u had any sugar   u kmow  I don't  have that hear oh I forgot  u know  i want to go hondous  one day.