moo awards

2000 Lisa pov  sat what  left  eye  Darnell James  moo   say what  huh  I was hosting  the moo  awards  as well preforming  baby  tell me what's  up   we can asend  to higher  highs  wen the path is rough we can they ready for Lisa  alright  we can get into higher  nights  we get in perdice   the passion  is deep   feel wit  wit heat   wit hustle I barely  have enough time  u know  for the plantuim   how I  stocks& shine   this was the first  time any black  person  host  it  know as the untrouble  girl  if u want to be true show them nobody   going  to do it  better  cause left eye  going  shine   I did bring  Shawn  wit me to the awards   I have to do something  on my own  I do love the girls  hopefully  they  understand  I was hosting  it along  another  host  well we want u to host the moos  am going to be we get that cover  am going to have outfit  changes  I enjoy  the show  I  enjoy  every one performing sign  as I walked  up the stairs  I was preforming  wit Darnell  Jones  for the first time   we get this   I hears the music  I wanted  to his point  was done hey welcome  to the 3nd auntal  moo  awards  here in the United  Kingdom I did  it I was asking  to host  u can do this well here my chance  I was a bit  nervous  well yes then I'll do ot then alright  we be waiting  for your  answer.