documentary

2002 Lisa pov  u sure u want that foege. Yes, I am sure  I have been working  on something. Do people  could  see it from my point  of  view  what's do want this  to show   I want to to show the real    I want to talk about  things   but in my mind I realize  that I have to be more open   here it was March 30 the fist  day of firming  we head to hondous  to shoot  stuff  to show   u want us to be in this things  if only u want to  why now because  for one everyone   thinks they know me  inwant to shoot  stuff  for this thing  we going go hondous   we were at the airport  to head to  hondous   I want people  to get to know  me. But as I was doing it, it got really  hard. I had to talk. I never  want to  blindside  anyone. I wanted  someone  to help me with  this  awhole  thing  so we can get  foege. I was a bit nervous  about  the whole thing, but I wanted to tell my side of the story. am always  recoding  myself  n recoding  stuff, bu it makes it more professional, though  as ww got close to its release   I know  I had to open myself  up I was willing  to do but boy I had no idea how much   we been working  on for awhile  we had  to more stuff   to tell my story  this going to be hard as he'll but I have to do it.