supernovae

August  14 2001  Lisa pov  I was so excited  I was finally  going to do the slo  album. I decided  to call it supernova. I  am really  happy  about  the project. I want to show everyone  I could  do it on my own. I am sorry  I can't  do what you  mean. I already  was going to do  my slo  album. That's what u wanted  to do all along  it's not about  the money  bill.  I told him  I started  to work  on my album  to get people to hear me outside  of  tlc  to see me. I Wil always  love the girls  i wanted  to promote  it. I begin  talking about  what I learned  about  the body  n everything  I named  it . It's  a rare  start. It shines  its bright, so when I was recoding  this album, I wanted to reach as many  people  as possible  through  my music, though  healing  it bleeds  though  the speakers it doesn't  matter  if it's  party  track  into your  system no matter  what  I was talking about  I always  want   our experience   something  positive   stuff  I was different  then I was before  i wanted  something  that made u think  about  things sometimes  my mind is alot more clear now without  all the drinking  n all that I just hoping  this album   reaches  people like I hope Wil am away different  from every  one else  I had so much  to say   u  on some deep shit  man wel I have to having  them think first.