accident

April  6, 2002 Lisa pov   is they crossed the street. I think that's all of them  alright  go head, look out ahhh  shit  oh, no God, I am so  sorry, lisa, u didn't  know   I'll pay for it  um  tell them we pay for it  I just walk around   she taking this hard  we thought  that everyone  crossed  the street  we sorry  they said in Spanish  we check  he Brain dead oh man  I took it to heart  tell them whatever  they need  we pay for it well good thing that they  wasn't  upset  at us for it am so happy  to hear  that  we made sure that they had something  to bury him in  I watch as they did his casket   this are the shoes that belong  to the ill boy his last name was lopes a ain't  that something  I just feel so lost after  that  u didn't  cause that stephanie  said  we thought  they all walked  across  the street  she feel real bad  about  it  what happened  we accidentally  hit ill boy is he going to be alright  we don't  know yet that was really  hard on us all a il boy life was lost  huh  u not ready to go yet  I could  have sworn I heard my dad voice  people think am carzy  it's not your  fault   we not at fault  we were  reyes  naibohood wen it happened   we rushed  him to the hospital  he needd help tell him that  it was accident  well they probably  don't  know who I was .