waterfalls

May 22, 1995, t boz pov  lonely  mother  gazing  out the window. She starts  at a son that she can't  touch  if any time he jams  she is by  his jam  she be by his side but he doesn't  realize  that he  hurts her so much  n all the praying  ain't helping  at all  cause  he can't  seem to keep himself  outta trouble  another  body lay cold on the gutter  listen  to me  don't  go chasing  waterfalls  please sick to the lakes n rivers  that u use to  ill per it took  Lisa  to finally  me able to get  outta rehab  hey am really  let's go this song talks about  everything  mother's  worrying  about  thier  sons to hiv   all of that we begin  writing  the song at my lowest  moment  in the life  now we have to do the video  for the song  it has to go wit  the song  am glad my girl  looks  more brighter  then before  am back yeah girl am glad u back now am ill go be here foe awhile   the song should  make people welll  we talking  about  real things in our  songs so people can relate  to  it u OK  t yeah am fine  well am happy  to hear that  come on I seen a rainbow  yesterday  to many storms  have come on gone never  seen God giving  rays  only my faith can undo   to make my heart  a new tears in my eyes  no one lonely  cries  those that can't  hope  that keep them pouring rain.