MTV

1994 Lisa pov  weĺl we don't  have much to work with. I guess  u can do around. u should  do Square. U can't get to square out this. Let her do her job. u sing n rap opp, and she gets u there. I go once every  two  weeks  this  the second time  the first time I got them on they came off the next  day  inside  joke she massage  my hand  cause she freaky  do u guys  go out like this  nawl they do though  someone  rip them off  your    mama freaky  I know  u not talking  Wanda seanky  butt let tell   u about  your  under arm  three only time she does before  we  go out  Lisa I wouldn't  take that she been listening  to much to  Keith sweet  we doing interview for MTV  this a Lafayette thing  Jesus   who mine  don't  do it  we having a good time what u talking  about   nob this the rugler  Hanes   wit the  white beater under it  we were getting  our nails done it talking Marie get wit the new style  wit  the long jonh   see  mine  we have stay to on our toes we don't  want to  keep  the same style   it  gets old really  fast  we don't  usely  don't  get our nails done together  we have our own things that's  the only time  her under arm is induce  to  razor  we cut the long johnh so u can see the tank top I do have one  under  my shirt  we don't  everyone  to know  what they.