beefs

Lisa pov  why the hell does Foxy Brown have a problem  with me  that ill girl better  keep her mouth shout  she would  never  be kim  I  don't  understand  why she keeps  trying   how u going about talk about a dead man  it's  doesn't  make sense  to me at all  I thought  peppa  was trying  to steel Andre  from am not trying  to steal anyone  Lisa  I have a man why I want him we just firends  i tell that came outta no where  why the he'll she would  talk about  something  she doesn't  no anything  she was nobody  then  all this stuff  wit the group I never  had problems  wit any  more though my whole  cheer   look Lisa  just don't  pay it any mind at we don't  need any fighting  I never  Said anything  public  man fuck that girl kim   Said on the phone  why would  she talk about  biggie  just because  yall  have personal  beef  why bring  another  people  in her  beef y know  just last  week just talking  shit about  brandy  cause brandy said  am use to people  diss  me how I dress  or whatever  yeah u have nothing  to wit the beef  I don't  understand  why she acting  like  she can't  be touch  or something   she very slick  at the mouth  well u guess  wen people  have problems  well as much  I don't  like  what she said  I stil want to whoop her ass  why do get drug  into   I think people  in yall  ear that does happen  this days.