poetic justice soundtrack

June 29,1993 Lisa pov  it feels good to get it up and leaves your  cares  behind  u. Let me try to find find a spot to get u hot. we are doing a song for this  poetic justice  movie. This is going well with  they had great  artist  on this album  as well. Well, look who it is  they sign  this  ill boy to the label name usher. We have to teach him  a few moves, alright? I'll shorty u doing  your  thing, man. I'll  teach him some moves. My good friend Tupac Shakur's  was on this movie. u are going to be the first  song on the soundtrack   with all watching  the movie. i kinda like  it a bit   to get what the movie  was all about   to know what to do. Bring it  out and what u up to, baby. Yeah, we are in  the  studio  doing  movie soundtracks  first, one to  even do a video  for  the song  to have more fun to video. I saw yalll  on the soundtrack  weĺl I did see the movie   , and I am proud  of  you, Andre said on the line. Yeah, we have to come something  for this  soundtrack  that gets the people  off their  feet. There is nothing  wrong then freaking  all night  long. Find a spot  to get u hot and make me happy. Whoa, with the firm playing in the background as well, it is really  fine to  shoot that that was really  great, girls. u did great.