house fire

June 9,1994 Lisa pov  well someone  went shopping   I know this motherfucka  didn't  where  the size  four at  what u doing Lisa  I put the  shoes in the tub light  the club  up  I stood there  Lisa let's get outta  here  my sister   had to get me out of there   I was  just looking   girl Lisa burn a house Andre  house  what were  thinking about  huh  I thought  the  shoes were going to stay in the tub  I was put in jail  pac did  come pick up  man u fuckin  carzy did u just burn the man house down like that  u the one to talk my thing is different  though  u burn someone  house down that shit was wild  u know u did Lisa that was very stupid  thing for u to do u know that  but we have way to get  this done  they said u small like alcohol   have u been drinking  u  of course it was already  on the six  clock news   I was drink outta my mind  didn't  know what I was doing  am going to say this really  bad for u  Lisa  u burn down Mr Roslin  house  well did u know that he changed  the tub  before   um no I had no idea  of course couse people were talking  about  so everyone   was pretty upset about  well I hope we don't  don't  worry about  that OK  it was accidentally  right   we get u girl we not going anywhere  we love u alright  yeah yeah we love u .